How extreme must Jacky Rosen be to get a primary endorsement from the National Abortion Rights Action League?
We are left to wonder why Jacky Rosen received “Big Abortion’s” anointing over long time abortion supporter, Congresswoman Dina Titus. NAR
AL is an extremist organization whose primary goal is to protect abortion for all nine months of pregnancy, for any reason, without apology or exception, and on the taxpayer’s dime.
- NARAL fights against parental consent AND even notification for underage girls seeking abortions
- NARAL fights against bare minimum health regulations for abortion clinics which would protect women, but might cut into the abortionist’s profit margin. Other same day surgical clinics must abide by health regulations. Veterinarian clinics must abide by health regulations. Why not abortion clinics?
- NARAL fights against brutal partial birth abortions and abortions when the unborn can feel pain.
- NARAL works hard to force doctors, nurses, facilities and insurers to provid
e, perform and participate in abortions against their consciences and free will.
Isn’t it shocking that decades of loyal votes and advocacy to expand and protect every abortion through all nine months of pregnancy is not enough? Yesterday
the National Abortion Rights Action League endorsed newcomer Jacky Rosen with exactly 210 days of legislative experience encompassing three – count ‘em – three votes on protecting abortions.
Rosen was endorsed over Congresswoman Dina Titus who has 1,671 days serving in the US Congress, a 100% pro-abortion voting record and dozens of votes for unfettered abortion. Titus has voted in favor of taxpayer subsidized abortion; against protecting doctors, nurses and medical personnel from governmental coercion to participate in abortions that violate their conscience rights; and even against a law that would require a baby born alive during an abortion “the same degree” of care that would apply “to any other child born alive at the same gestational age,” including transportation to a hospital. Add to that a state-wide presence and 20 years of pro-abortion service in the Nevada Senate and one must ask, “what has Jacky Rosen promised the National Abortion Rights Action League that would cause them to enter a Nevada primary and endorse a newcomer with a pretty face over an abortion workhorse?”
Less than 20 percent of Americans support NARAL’s radical abortion policies. Both Rosen and Titus are out of the mainstream on abortion and their votes depend solely on the marching orders they get from extremist organizations like the National Abortion Rights Action League. NARAL’s endorsement tells us that Jacky Rosen will be goose stepping to NARAL and the abortion industry even more than Dina Titus. Rosen’s abortion radicalism makes her unqualified to represent Nevada.
– Melissa Clement, Nevada Right to Life President